La Bang Body Bubblegum – Limited Edition
Get in quick as this delicious new flavour is only available for a limited time.
Nourish Me bring together a unique combination of coconut, sweet almond, grapeseed and avocado oils which can be used in your daily beauty regime to help keep your skin nourished and hydrated or as a sun tanning oil.
We use only the highest quality natural oils, and pride ourselves on having no hidden nasties that may irritate your skin.
Please note that Coconut Oil solidifies in the cool weather and liquefies in the warm weather.
Our oils may contain traces of nuts. Always do a Patch Test. If unsure about this product please consult your health care professional. Not for human consumption
Hempseed oil – Studies have indicated that hemp seed oil can dramatically decrease skin dryness to alleviate itching and irritation. Excellent for skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Vitamin E Oil
Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil encourages tanning. It’s also great for moisturising and nourishing the skin, and is non-allergenic.
Grapeseed Oil – Grapeseed Oil has natural anti-ageing properties, it’s also tightens the skin and rids it of acne.
Sweet Almond Oil – Sweet almond oil improves complexion and reduce dark circles under the eyes.
Avocado Oil – Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, and E. It’s rich in antioxidants that help heal sun-damaged skin, and also increases collegen, aids with the treatment of skin conditions and heals wounds.
These oils are great for:
- Nourishing and moisturising the skin. It can be used as part of your daily ritual, and as a hydrating night time mask.
- Improves skin elasticity during pregnancy and enhance your pregnancy glow
- Nourish’s, hydrates and can be used as an aid to help prevent / reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Keeping your skin looking healthy and beautiful. It aids with tanning, tightens the skin, increases collagen.
- It’s great for people skin conditions. It rids the skin of acne, and assists with the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
- It’s also vegan friendly